The Company: The Largest Global SAP Membership Community
SAPinsider is the largest global SAP professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. SAPinsiders use the SAP to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our insight and network to run their businesses and make technology investment decisions.
The Role: You are passionate about owning, engaging and growing Audience
The Senior Marketing Manager is a proven marketing leader with strong technical skills, direct experience in leveraging content to build membership communities, engagement and overall audience traffic. The Senior Marketing Manager is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts members first and is driven for measurable high performance in every marketing campaign.
The role is an individual contributor that reports directly to the CEO of the company.
Specific Responsibilities include:
SAPinsider Member Marketing – Building the SAPinsider Brand
- Build a portfolio of storytelling campaigns that amplifies the value of SAPinsider Membership for the individual and their companies.
- Manage the Membership website pages and content to assure a compelling SAPinsider visitor experience.
- Build programs that amplify that SAPinsider is a Platinum Brand and what it means to be an SAPinsider.
- Create targeted campaigns to establish micro-communities within the overall SAPinsider membership.
- Build and manage weekly new member enrollment campaigns that create market awareness and convert into increasing new member enrollments.
- Develop innovative ways to engage existing members and drive networking, content contributions and overall activity.
Technology Executive Forum Marketing – Executive Member Engagement
- Develop and implement the strategy to engage the over 16,000 Technology Executives in the SAPinsider Community.
- Work with the Publishing team to assure that all content in the weekly newsletter and quarterly magazine is aligned with the key value propositions for the Technology Executive Forum.
- Build the annual content and marketing program to drive Executive awareness and active engagement across all aspects of the Technology Executive Forum.
- Work directly with marketing leaders at the sponsoring companies of the Technology Executive Forum to assure that they are experiencing great success with the program.
Membership Marketing – Growing the SAPinsider Registration Membership
- Develop the strategy and daily tactics to grow the SAPinsider Community from over 400,000 registered members to 1,000,000 plus registered members over the next 3 years.
- Manage the overall SAPinsider community database assuring high levels of engagement and activity across all registered members while actively reducing unsubscribes and dormant accounts.
- Manage the delivery of all targeted Membership enrollment email campaigns.
- Create re-targeting campaigns to re-engage dormant members.
Premium Membership e-Commerce Marketing – Driving Paid Upgrades and Renewals
- Achieve revenue goals for Premium Membership subscription services through e-commerce selling and marketing campaign conversions.
- Manage the marketing and webpages for the SAPinsider e-Commerce services including training and premium membership enrollment.
- Develop retention strategies and campaigns to assure high annual renewal rates.
- Manage all Premium Member website content to create a compelling value proposition for Premium Membership upgrade and renewals.
- Assure high quality Premium Member experience at all SAPinsider events.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven marketing leader with strong technical skills and experiences.
- Exceptional experience in targeting Executives with marketing messaging.
- Hands on ability to create and implement end to end enrollment and retention campaigns.
- Experience in audience marketing and content marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience in e-Commerce sales and marketing campaigns.
- Building and managing referral marketing campaigns to drive viral enrollment.
- Experience with social media marketing campaigns to drive engagement.
- Email systems experience including list segmentation, A/B testing, content creation, clear calls to action and systems administration.
- Experience with HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation, social media tools and marketing analytics.
- Excellent written communication skills with strong experience in creating impactful marketing communications campaigns.
- BA or equivalent in marketing, media, communications, business or related discipline.
The Senior Marketing Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation and 401K plan.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume to SAPinsider CEO James Bedard at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.