About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
The Senior Editor is a hands-on writer with a passion for telling the story. The Senior Editor writes compelling content each week focused on SAPinsider success stories built on selecting the right software and technology, implementation the solution and measuring the business impact. The Senior Editor will interview SAPinsider users and technology company professionals to communicate solution requirements and product roadmaps. SAPinsider provides continuous on the job technology market training to develop your skills.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Write 3-4 research reports (12-15 pages) annually built on quantitative survey data and respondent interviews.
- Interview SAPinsider end user members weekly to fully understand key business issues, what technology solutions they are implementing, expected business benefits and the lessons learned. Publish weekly in Market Insights briefs.
- Interview SAP and SAP Partner technology product leadership on their technology roadmap, recent client success stories and strategic product developments. Publish weekly in Market Insights briefs.
- Write 3 Market Insight briefs (2-3 PG) per week to the SAPinsider website.
- Publish a weekly featured article in the Insider Insights newsletter.
- Publish a featured article in each edition of the Quarterly SAPinsider Magazine.
- Develop event session agendas and engage all speakers for all SAPinsider events.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- 5+ years of proven experience as a journalist, writer or product marketing professional with strong preference given to candidates with B2B technology experience.
- Understanding of and interest in B2B software and technology with a strong preference to experience with SAP/ERP software.
- Preference given to candidates with professional writing experience.
- Exceptional analytical and interviewing skills.
- Successful track record of high activity and personal drive.
- Experience with video interviews and video editing skills.
- BA or equivalent in communications, journalism, English, marketing, business or technology management.
The Senior Editor enjoys a competitive base salary and an annual performance bonus that assures a compelling overall compensation package. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation plus company paid holidays, spending accounts, and 401K plan with company match.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to SAPinsider at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you. Our HR team will reach out to set up an introductory conversation and discuss the opportunity with you.