The Marketing Manager is a proven marketing leader with strong technical skills, direct experience in building membership communities and demand generation campaign experience. The Marketing Manager is a type-A person that is self motivated, always puts Members first and is driven for high performance for the company.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Demand generation to drive growth in the SAPinsider Member Community.
- Develop retention strategies and campaigns to assure high annual renewal rates.
- Manage all Member website content to create a compelling value proposition for Membership enrollment.
- Achieve revenue goals for Premium Membership annual subscription enrollment.
- Manage the delivery of all targeted Member email campaigns including list targeting, HTML creation, campaign scheduling and results reporting.
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates for use in Member delivery.
- Manage the delivery of all Social Media campaigns including social tile creation and LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook channels for Member engagement.
- Manage the SAPinsider Member database and email lists.
- Report on sales revenue generated from Member marketing efforts.
- Ensure all member marketing campaigns follow industry policies and best practices.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven experience in developing and implementing Membership marketing campaigns designed for acquisition and retention of Members.
- Proven results in demand generation for subscription based services.
- Experience with Event based marketing for Member participation.
- Experience in e-Commerce and Referral marketing enrollment campaigns.
- Email systems experience including list segmentation, A/B testing and scheduling.
- Strong understanding of GDPR compliance requirements.
- Software experience with content management systems, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation and marketing analytics.
- Knowledge of Social Media tools including Hootsuite.
- Excellent written communication skills with strong experience in creating impactful marketing communications campaigns.
- BA or equivalent in marketing, business, computer science or related discipline.
The Marketing Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 380,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.