Key Account Sales Executive
The Key Account Sales Executive is a high energy sales executive who manages a dedicated territory of named strategic accounts. You will build lasting relationships across all marketing executives and roles within your named accounts.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as an individual contributor sales exec selling membership, marketing services, content services, event sponsorship, lead generation and advertising services.
- Grow a named account territory of 30-35 global B2B technology companies built from existing clients, prior clients, and new prospects.
- Manage an existing territory with significant annual spend to renew.
- Manage an annual sales quota of $2.0M in bookings.
- Build deep relationships with key Marketing executives in every named account including: CMO, Events, Advertising, Lead Generation, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Market Intelligence.
- Sell member sponsorship services, event sponsorships, research sponsorships, lead generation, magazine advertising, editorial, website advertising, webinars, and email campaigns.
- Typical contract transaction sizes range from $15,000 to $250,000.
- Work with a dedicated Client Success team to assure high quality delivery with every client.
- Assure client renewal and upsell with routine ongoing client relationship management.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Direct sales experience in a membership, marketing, events, publishing, advertising or technology environment.
- Experience selling into the marketing teams at B2B technology companies.
- Proven results in growing revenue and penetration within a named account territory.
- Hands on experience with marketing services including lead generation, content creation, email, webinars, advertising, social media, and event sponsorships.
- Experience with managing a named account territory in SFDC and pipeline management best practices.
- Excellent speaking and writing communication skills.
The Key Account Sales Executive enjoys a competitive base salary and an aggressive commission plan that includes over plan accelerators and overall uncapped income potential. On target annual earnings is expected to be greater than $150K with unlimited upside potential.
- 4% commission on all bookings up to annual quota
- 7% commission on all growth over the annual bookings quota
The role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation and 401K plan.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to SAPinsider to David Southwick, Chief Revenue Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 500,000 technology and business members. SAPinsider members depend on our research, education, networking, and events to improve their investments in SAP & SAP Partner technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 21,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.