The Email Marketing Manager is a client delivery professional with strong writing skills and email campaign experience. The Email Marketing Manager is self-motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for high performance for the company.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage the delivery of all targeted client email campaigns including list targeting, HTML creation, campaign scheduling and results reporting.
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates for use in client delivery.
- Determine email marketing KPIs and provide weekly/monthly reporting for management.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Manage newsletters including all content and templates.
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven writing skills to create compelling email copy.
- HTML experience to design email templates.
- Experience with managing content newsletters.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Exceptional project management skills with direct experience in managing multiple ongoing client delivery projects.
- Software experience with content management systems Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation and marketing analytics.
- BA or equivalent in marketing, business, computer science or related discipline.
The Email Marketing Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.