The Client Marketing Manager is a type-A marketing professional that is self-motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for measurable results for their clients. SAPinsider provides hands-on training to support all candidates that desire to make a difference.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of annual clients assuring they achieve measurable results.
- Conduct weekly/monthly calls with all clients to assure strategic campaign alignment.
- Achieve revenue, on time delivery and client satisfaction goals for each client.
- Lead the delivery of all client marketing campaigns across all marketing services.
- Deliver client lead generation results built on GDPR compliant opt-in content marketing.
- Lead the delivery of client email campaigns from list targeting, A/B testing, email scheduling and results reporting.
- Deliver client webinar campaigns including promotional email invitations, website registration marketing, speaker management, webinar execution and lead delivery.
- Manage client event sponsorships including booth placement, promotional marketing, content hosting and event operations.
- Coordinate client display advertising campaigns on SAPinsideronline.com including Ad serving, landing page analysis, impression reporting and click thru reporting.
- Conduct lead analysis, data scrub, results reporting and delivery to clients for all campaigns.
- Deliver measurable marketing ROI results reporting to clients.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Direct experience in managing multiple ongoing client delivery projects.
- Experience with email marketing campaign delivery.
- Experience in content marketing with opt-in registration lead generation.
- Webinar management and delivery experience.
- Understanding of website advertising programs.
- Ability to write and deliver compelling emails in a targeted campaign.
- Proven writing and editorial skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional project management skills with experience in Asana preferred.
- Technology skills in display advertising, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, Webinar platforms, eMail Systems, lead delivery systems, marketing automation and marketing analytics required.
- BA or equivalent in marketing, business, communications or related discipline.
The Client Marketing Manager enjoys a base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation and 401K plan.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.