The Client Marketing Manager is a proven marketer with strong client delivery experience and skills including email marketing, lead generation, event marketing and webinars. The Client Marketing Manager is a type-A marketing leader that is self-motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for high performance for the company. SAPinsider provides ongoing training and professional development.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage a dedicated portfolio of B2B technology client delivery engagements and establish long term trusted relationships.
- Achieve revenue, on time delivery and client satisfaction goals for each client.
- Deliver client lead generation results built on GDPR compliant opt-in content and event based registrations.
- Coordinate the delivery of client email campaigns from list targeting, A/B testing, email scheduling and results reporting.
- Coordinate client webinar campaigns including promotional email invitations, website registration marketing, speaker management, webinar execution and lead delivery.
- Manage client event sponsorships including booth placement, promotional marketing, content hosting and event operations.
- Coordinate client display advertising campaigns on SAPinsideronline.com including Ad serving, landing page analysis, impression reporting and click thru reporting.
- Conduct lead analysis, data scrub, results reporting and delivery to clients for all campaigns.
- Deliver measurable marketing ROI results reporting to clients.
Named Account Marketing
- Partner with a dedicated sales executive to build deep relationships across a named account territory of up to 50 global B2B technology vendor prospect companies.
- Map all prospect companies to the role they play within the B2B enterprise technology taxonomy to assure that they are aligned with their ideal prospect personas.
- Conduct list development and direct engagement across all named account prospect marketing roles: lead generation, advertising, event marketing, field marketing, product marketing and market research.
- Lead account development marketing campaigns focused on driving awareness and leads for SAPinsider including email, webinars and social media.
- Attend all SAPinsider events and assure that all named account sponsors achieve maximum benefit from their event sponsorship.
- Ensure all digital marketing campaigns follow industry policies and best practices.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Passion for clients and marketing as a profession.
- Experience in working with marketing executives.
- Proven experience in lead generation marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of list development and email campaign management.
- Experience in delivering content webinars to drive leads.
- Hands on experience with website ad serving, conversions and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- BA or equivalent in marketing, communications, business or a related discipline.
The Client Marketing Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.