About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 450,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
The Account Manager is an individual contributor sales role that drives event attendee registration sales and subscription Premium Membership sales to our global SAPinsider community. The Sales Representative is a type-A person that is self-motivated and driven for high performance. Our training program will prepare you to be an effective and successful Inside Sales Representative by building sales skills and learning about SAPinsider’s membership and event attendance offerings.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of 250 existing named account companies and additional qualified leads developed by marketing and grow the opportunity in each.
- Direct selling includes email marketing, prospect calling, client servicing, renewal positioning and inbound lead conversion.
- Utilize SAP/ERP technology knowledge along with event & research agenda focus to build strong relationships with influential advocates within named accounts.
- Network within and across prospects and clients to find other relevant contacts who may have interest in event attendance and membership.
- Maintain and nurture a past attendee and member prospect database within your named accounts.
- Analyze and share insights about lead quality with digital marketing.
- Engage in post-event conversations to cull feedback from former attendees and gauge interest in possible future events as well as preselling the next year’s event attendance.
- Assure continuous positive touch points to assure annual member renewals.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years of prior inside sales, client success and/or business development experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Successful track record of high activity and personal drive.
- Strong experience working within a CRM environment.
- Entry level candidates willing to learn are strongly considered
The Account Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and an uncapped sales commission program. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including:
- Healthcare coverage
- Dental care coverage
- Life insurance
- 3 weeks vacation plus 10 Company holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K plan with company match
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to SAPinsider at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.