Whether you are just starting your journey to the cloud, have successfully deployed – or migrated – enterprise applications, knowing where to start, and what’s best for your organization to enable a successful cloud journey are questions everyone is asking. Join this interactive panel discussion where customer leaders share details of their strategy for cloud migration, describe what their journey to the intelligent enterprise looks like, and share lessons from their experience.
- Understand how these customers identified target systems to move to the cloud and successful use cases
- See how they were able to demonstrate ROI for their cloud migrations Benefit from lessons shared & emerging best practices for cloud migrations
- Learn about SAP’s cloud migration program, RISE, and what tools, bundles and prepared content can be used to help simplify and reduce the effort of preparing your legacy environment for the cloud
- Understand how the Business Technology Platform can be used to de-risk migration of legacy code and, with embedded content, deliver pre-built analytics and integration to support your next-generation, data-driven insights
- Hear about what these customers have planned for the future
MEET THE EXPERTS
Over the last 24 years, Don has specialized in leading SAP Solution Delivery teams for fortune 100 companies like, The Gillette Company, Procter & Gamble, Home Depot, and most recently Mohawk Industries. He has successfully navigated these organizations through several high-profile implementations surrounding the Retail, Manufacturing and CPG industries. Don has significant experience working with multinational teams in over 30+ countries, which has strengthened his ability to harness the power of the global marketplace.
Robert is SAPinsider's Vice President and Research Director and leads the research and content development for the ERP, Platform, Technology, and Security topics. Robert has been working in the SAP ecosystem for more than fourteen years, and has written more than a dozen research reports since joining SAPinsider. In that time he has engaged with customers and vendors through event sessions and webinars to understand their technology and challenges, and helped tell stories that are important to the SAPinsider community. Follow Robert on LinkedIn and Twitter for more ERP, Technology, and Security insights.
Mustafa Mustafa is a trusted business leader uniting an organization cross-functionally to deliver on its strategic imperatives. Core to his information and technology strategy is transforming traditional companies into forward-thinking innovators. Mustafa harmonizes people, process, and technology facilitating a paradigm shift that positively transforms the organization and people’s lives. Mustafa chairs the ASUG HANA Think Tank and chairs ASUG Mobile Analytics Influence Council. He presents throughout the world as a passionate thought leader for digital transformation and employee engagement.
Oswaldo an innovative intrapreneur, having built new business ventures from scratch, bringing together people to create high-performing teams in order to launch and commercialize new software products. Over the last 8 years, with Lloyd’s Register, he’s led the complete lifecycle of new asset performance management products, from ideation, market fit and validation, conceptualization, design thinking, agile product ownership until launching MVPs. As a Head of Product, GTM Strategy he’s now responsible for the successful delivery of Product Marketing across all Digital Products, as well as evangelizing and providing thought leadership to the wider market.