Companies today all recognize the power of data insights to enable better services and help them survive and thrive in today’s business climate. SAP is key to that, and the future of SAP is increasingly in the cloud.
Yet, organizations moving to the cloud often face a myriad of decisions and many challenges. How can you deliver on the promise of SAP in the cloud on time, on budget, and not become another case study for failed deployments?
In this webinar, SUSE subject matter experts Helen Tang, and Patrick Mullin, will discuss lessons learned through hundreds of cloud migrations and how organizations can leverage best practices for a worry-free SAP migration. Learn how to utilize best-in-class cloud adoption and innovation for the SAP S/4HANA Stack.
Attend this session to:
- Explore the key steps, best practices, significant risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Learn how to reduce or eliminate planned and unplanned downtime and proactively manage your SAP infrastructure.
- Know how to formulate your migration plan to migrate to the cloud on time and within the budget.
- Identify the right partners with confidence
- Understand how to set up clustering and high availability for SAP
MEET THE AUTHORS
Helen Tang is a veteran of the tech industry, with many years of experience spanning hardware, software and cloud companies. At SUSE, she spends her time helping to drive SUSE’s SAP in the Cloud vision and roadmap. She fosters collaboration across SUSE, AWS, GSI and other consulting partners - plus our joint customers to drive successful results for all key parties.