Before going live with one of the largest SAP S/4HANA systems in the world in just 18 months, Vodafone operated a multinational technology communications company supported by a core business model in a single instance of SAP ECC. To better support the company’s 93,000 employees, it needed to increase process automation and standardization, achieve a faster month-end close, improved user experience, and achieve better data insights. To help them enter the next digital era and achieve its goals, Vodafone created a benefits-driven business case driven by measurable key performance indicators (KPI) to support its migration to SAP S/4HANA. Learn how Vodafone built a strong business case for SAP S/4HANA, experienced minimal disruption during the migration, and implemented multiple other SAP solutions in parallel with the migration.
Additional articles featured in this issue include:
• How a Digital Integration Hub Is a Business Game-Changer in the Experience Economy
• Don’t Let Uncertainty Derail Your Finance and Accounting Operations
• The Path to an Enhanced Employee Experience
• Coca-Cola Amatil Automates Distribution Center Operations and Truckload Planning
• A Look at Version 2005 of SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment and the Road Ahead