The Email Marketing Manager is a client delivery professional with strong technical skills and email campaign leadership experience. The Email Marketing Manager is a type-A person that is self motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for high performance for the company. The role and is either home office or Boston office based.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage the delivery of all targeted client email campaigns including list targeting, HTML creation, campaign scheduling and results reporting.
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates for use in client delivery.
- Determine email marketing KPIs and provide weekly/monthly reporting for management.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Manage newsletters including all content updates, newsletter lists and newsletter formats.
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
- Create email databases for lead generation.
- Report on sales revenue generated from client email marketing efforts.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Manage the relationship with the SAPinsider email system vendor, Adestra (https://uplandsoftware.com/adestra/).
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Email systems experience preferably with Adestra.
- Strong understanding of GDPR compliance requirements.
- Software experience with content management systems, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation and marketing analytics.
- Knowledge of SEO, Googel Analytics and database tools.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Exceptional project management skills with direct experience in managing multiple ongoing client delivery projects.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- BA or equivalent in marketing, business, computer science or related discipline.
The Email Marketing Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 380,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.