Freudenberg FST—the largest division of Freudenberg Group and a leading supplier of advanced materials and products for customers working on automotive, industrial, and alternate drivetrain applications—needed to centralize and standardize their labeling. They wanted to accomplish this on a global scale in order to reduce time and costs spent producing and changing labels for their supply chain customers and partners, and to avoid hefty customer fines as a result of incorrect labeling. With more than 400 unique templates to manage using overloaded technical resources, the labelling team required up to three months to complete updates. When delays in printing and the inability to print labels directly from their SAP ERP and EWM systems resulted in productivity losses, the company decided to implement a global enterprise labeling solution project with certified SAP Integration.
Register to attend this webinar and learn how Freudenberg FST:
- Reduced the time to make label changes from 3 months to 1 hour
- Eliminated significant productivity costs annually
- Implemented a global enterprise labeling solution project with SAP Certified Integration to drive label printing directly from both their SAP ERP and SAP EWM systems
- Plans to centralize labeling across European and North American sites to reduce complexity and improve consistency
- Cut label print time to 2 seconds per label