Manual business processes in Purchasing and Accounts Payable are leading to enormous inefficiencies and are often why those in A/P are unable to work remotely, an especially difficult position to be in, given the restrictions the pandemic has placed on the workplace this past year.
Additionally, during this disruption, executives are prioritizing the preservation of working capital, and that’s why optimizing P2P has become even more important to all businesses. The decentralized organization of information (that’s usually the standard scenario for manual working environments) creates the challenge of missing information throughout process. Many companies have some automation in place, but often do not have true end-to-end solutions for workflows and information management. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The latest SAPinsider research on automation in finance including why companies are prioritizing key processes like P2P
- How automating your P2P processes revolutionizes the way we work, allowing operations to continue from wherever we are
- Why optimizing your P2P processes will allow you to increase efficiency, gain stability, and minimize costs
- To leverage the capabilities of SAP S/4HANA to build a more intelligent and automated ERP system
- To understand when you should implement your automation solution and whether you should do it before or after you complete your SAP S/4HANA project
- And much more
MEET THE AUTHORS
Rizal (Riz) serves as Wellesley Information Service’s Chief of Content. He oversees content and business planning, helping WIS’s global customers and partners discover new ways to leverage content for competitive advantage. Prior to WIS, Riz was a Research Associate with Forrester Research and a reporter for the Manila Times in the Philippines. Riz earned dual degrees from Dartmouth College in History and Economics.
SAPinsider Invests in Strategic Leadership, Dynamic Boston HeadquartersBOSTON, Mass., September 9, 2019 – SAPinsider, the world’s largest and fastest-growing independent membership organization of SAP professionals with more…
Streamline A/R Processes with Substitution User ExitsGiven the limited configuration opportunities to control financial postings, substitution user exits are an effective way to minimize manual journal…
Your request has been successfully sent