In This Report:
Over the past several years SAP systems have increasingly been targeted for cybersecurity attacks as they contain some of the most critical data within the organization. Part of the reason for this is the fact that those SAP systems are increasingly becoming more connected with each other, with applications like SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Ariba now connected with other financial and ERP systems. But another factor is that there is more information on potential exploits and security flaws being found and shared. Combined with a now largely remote workforce where user roles and access may have broadened to facilitate teams that are no longer under the same roof, systems are now at risk more than ever.
Read the report to:
- Discover what drives security for the SAP landscape.
- Understand how SAPinsiders approach securing their SAP landscape.
- Find out which technologies are being used to secure SAP systems.
- Learn the top requirements for cybersecurity.
- Gain your steps to success.