Join Onapsis and SAP as we highlight how to address security and compliance issues so you can protect your mission-critical applications.
In this session we will discuss the latest threat landscape targeting SAP applications, the importance of keeping up with patches and the need to continuously assess and monitor SAP applications to quickly detect and respond to issues and threats—keeping you protected.
Learn how you can integrate SAP applications into your cybersecurity and governance, risk and compliance (GRC) programs. By attending this interactive roundtable, you will learn:
- How threat researchers work with SAP to continually improve security for customers
- Recent threat landscape discoveries and recommendations for a secure and compliance SAP landscape
- The benefits of this partnership for SAP customers
- How to assess your SAP applications for vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Why you need to continuously monitor for internal and external threats to ensure your mission-critical application are protected
- How to ensure digital transformation initiatives are successful and protected, despite an expanding threat landscape
MEET THE EXPERTS
JP leads the innovation team that keeps Onapsis on the cutting edge of the Business-Critical Application Security market, addressing some of the most complex problems that organizations are currently facing while managing and securing their ERP landscapes. JP helps manage the development of new products as well as support the ERP cybersecurity research efforts that have garnered critical acclaim for the Onapsis Research Labs. JP is regularly invited to speak and host trainings at global industry conferences, including Black Hat, HackInTheBox, AppSec, Troopers, Oracle OpenWorld and SAP TechEd, and is a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Cloud ERP Working Group. Over his professional career, JP has led many Information Security consultancy projects for some of the world's biggest companies around the globe in the fields of penetration and web application testing, vulnerability research, cybersecurity infosec auditing/standards, vulnerability research and more.
Siddhartha Rao is the Vice President in-charge of Product Security Response at SAP and the author of best-selling Teach Yourself C++. As the owner of policies and processes governing responsible disclosure at SAP, he is widely consulted on secure development and operations best-practices. Passionate about security and data protection, Siddhartha looks forward to sharing thoughts that help secure SAP customers the world over.