On the Cover
As SAP has accelerated its cloud strategy and acquired and incorporated various new technologies over the years, integration has become a key focus for SAP moving into 2021. This edition of SAPinsider includes a special focus on the topic of integration. The cover story uncovers what is driving the increased focus on integration today in SAP customer landscapes, and looks at why a successful business case for integration hinges on a company’s ability to start viewing it as a strategic imperative at the heart of digital transformation, which will not just save costs but generate revenue. Additional stories on integration in this edition look at SAPinsider research on what SAP customers’ integration landscapes currently look like, and the differences between customers in North America and EMEA; how Endress+Hauser capitalized on SAP Integration Suite, SAP HANA, and SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology to achieve a data-driven, agile platform with up-to-date systems data and zero downtime; and lessons learned from energy company Eneco’s experiences as an early adopter of SAP Integration Suite, with insight from Cloud Integration Consultant Marco Verhoef.
Additional articles featured in this edition include:
- How SAP’s Industry Cloud Is Changing the Way Companies Run and Support Their Core Business Processes
- Moving Your Tax Engine to the Cloud: A Revenue Generating Opportunity?
- Data Warehouse Overhaul Helps Helvetia Simplify Reporting and Analytics
- IT Operation Transformations Do Not Have to Be Complicated, and They Will Save You Money
- Extend Your Core Business Applications and Drive Your Business Forward with SAP Extension Suite