On the Cover
This special edition of SAPinsider Magazine includes a well-deserved showcase of many of the women who are leading the SAP ecosystem. The cover story is an up-close-and-personal interview with the three female executives that are steering the ship at SAP SuccessFactors: President Jill Popelka and Senior Vice Presidents Meg Bear and Amy Wilson. Each woman offers her unique perspective on how the group is leading the charge in bringing SAP SuccessFactors products to life for customers. They also share inspiring words about what their experience has been like working in the male-dominated field of SAP technology. Topics covered include: What sparked their interest in technology, what mentors or sponsors have influenced their career paths, and what type of culture SAP SuccessFactors is creating for its employees and customers.
Additional Articles Featured in This Issue
- Move to What’s Next: How SAP S/4HANA Adoption Is Changing and Why the Future of the Digital Core Is More Exciting Than Ever
- Breakthru Beverage Group Reaches New Horizon on Journey to Become a Fully Integrated, Data-Driven Business
- Demystifying SAP’s Business Technology Platform
- Strategic Workforce Management Drives Agile Decision Making at Northwest Pipe
- How to Build a Strong Security and Compliance Foundation for Your SAP Landscape