An uncertain future in business is cause for concern, but being ill-equipped for such scenarios is a much bigger concern. No amount of forecasting or robust analytics could have helped businesses anticipate an event such as COVID-19, but SAP Analytics Cloud can enable users to practice advanced analytics based on business requirements rather than statistical proficiency for planning and forecasting purposes to allow for business continuity during these unpredictable times. Learn how in this edition's cover story.
Additional articles featured in this issue include:
• Moving Toward a Cloud Future
• Drinking Water Company Vitens Connects HR and GRC Business Roles to Achieve an 80% Automated Provisioning Rate
• Tracking Outcomes: Assessing the True Value of HCM Technology
• Learn How Hunter Douglas Achieved a Clearer View into Shop-Floor Data, Reduced Inventory, and Consolidated Purchasing with SAP S/4HANA
• How to Extend Existing On-Premise Security Infrastructures to the Cloud