Developing and maintaining SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA barcode and RFID labeling solutions to achieve business efficiencies, ROI, and customer compliances has been a challenge for many organizations because of the large expense, excessive time to implement, and the requirement for technical programming expertise.
This presentation, by BCC Distribution, Inc. and Zebra Technologies will review the existing pains and costs that are incurred with implementing an SAP based barcode/RFID printing system, along with the associated “Best Practice” solutions to make SAP integrated barcode and RFID printing Quick and Easy. Included in this technical webinar will be the following topics:
- Replacing the pain of developing and maintaining barcode formats using: ZPL and EPL programming languages
- Replacing the technical pain of developing labels, forms with SAP Integration utilizing SAP’s Smart Form Software and/or SAP’s, SAP Script programming language
- Utilizing RF mobility to integrate data from SAP ECC & SAP S/HANA for inventory tags, HU Labels, Shipping labels and Picking documents
- Managing and maintaining label formats and standardizations for customer and internal labeling requirements
- One solution with many printer drivers and barcode types (1D, 2D, RFID, etc.) so as to print through many different makes, models and types of printers (laser, thermal, mobile, RFID, etc.)
- Format standardizations and maintain printer compatibility
- Solving the customer compliance (SSCC, GS1, QR Code, code 128) concerns
In this webinar technical experts from BCC Distribution, Zebra Technologies and Seagull Scientific (BarTender) will review, present, and demonstrate solutions for the common pain points that resolve around barcoded label and form development through SAP software.
Attendees of this webinar will get the following insights from this webinar:
- The ease of designing and integrating barcode and RFID labels with BarTender Software to communicate to/from SAP
- Barcode labeling through mobility or standalone work stations
- Demonstrations of business case examples within: Receiving, Inventory movements, Picking, Quality Control and more
- Utilizing a centralized printing portal system to print labels at remote facilities
- SAP integration for label printing made easy with BCCD’s QuickPrint
MEET THE EXPERTS
Seagull Scientific (aka BarTender) Channel Territory Sales Manager combining 20+ years of experience in leading technology solution/product delivery to achieve international and domestic development initiatives. Scott has extensive channel and operational experience for BarTender, and as a result, has a track record of helping end-users meeting/achieving a wide enterprise printing goals. Over the years, Scott has learned that it is important to leverage interpersonal, relationship building, communication and leadership skills to ensure success at achieving goals- small and large alike.
With 30 years in business, and an extensive history at Zebra Technologies (formerly Symbol/Motorola), Rick analyzes operational needs, explores and understands printing-centric technologies and solutions, and has developed relationships to engage the most effective resources to improve end-user business operations. Rick uses creativity and deep technical resources to positively and directly impact Zebra technology adoption and satisfaction, thru finding solutions or driving issues to resolution by engaging the right resources across the Zebra organization. Rick specialties include: Mobile computing, Automated Data Collection, Manufacturing software, Field Mobility software, Supply Chain Visibility Software, and Zebra’s enterprise printing portfolio.