SAP S/4HANA Data Migration – Get it clean. Keep it clean.
September 29, 2021 @ 11 AM EST
Data quality and integrity are fundamental considerations in the move to SAP S/4HANA. Migrating master data, especially material master data to SAP S/4HANA, offers the chance to not only clean your data so that it fulfils the needs for S4/HANA, but also to standardize, and enrich.
You will hear our customer Jennifer Baldi, Director of Procurement Operations at F500 Petroleum Refinery Company along with Rohan Salvi, Senior Program Manager at Verdantis explain practical insights on the ‘how to’ steps and best practices to prepare for data cleansing, migration, and continuous improvement while migrating material master data to SAP S/4HANA.
What you will walk away with:
- Drivers to migrate data to SAP S/4 HANA
- Understanding the role of Data Cleansing during data migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Customer’s data migration journey
- Data challenges – technical and business perspective
- Transition approach – Prepare, Migrate and Govern
- Measure success factors – increased visibility, controlled costs, and reduced risk.