Attend this session and explore techniques and strategies to effectively manage your SAP HANA system performance. Learn best practices to ensure a fast and smooth-running system and find out how you can identify and prevent issues before they occur. Based on lessons learned from real projects, you will learn:
- How to effectively curb memory growth using proper data management techniques
- Methods to provide maximum flexibility to dynamically sustain and grow the capacity of your SAP HANA system
- Considerations for data loading that impact performance
- Techniques to keep SAP HANA memory clean and reduce the size of your SAP HANA data footprint
- Tips to detect and resolve performance issues before they become a real problem
MEET THE EXPERTS
Kurt Hollis is a manager at Deloitte in the SAP Solutions Network located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Kurt has 20 years of experience with SAP products and has many SAP certifications including, SAP HANA Associate, SAP NetWeaver 7.0, SAP Solution Manager, and O/S DB Migration. Focused for the past 7 years on SAP HANA, he has completed dozens of implementations, upgrades, and migrations, including implementations of SAP S/4HANA and SAP BW4/HANA and implementations on cloud environments. He has also completed SAP ERP and SAP BW migrations using DMO from Oracle and MSSQL databases to SAP HANA successfully. In addition, he has extensive experience performing SAP HANA hands-on tasks in areas of administration, security, operations, support of modeling initiatives, integration of SAP BusinessObjects systems, and SLT replication systems. He has installed SAP HANA on VMware-based environments and TDI implementations. Kurt has been a regular presenter on SAP HANA administration and operations topics for SAPinsider since 2013.