Planning for the transition to SAP S/4HANA continues to be one of the biggest challenges facing enterprise ERP customers today. And although SAP’s extension of mainstream maintenance to 2027 has provided a longer runway for companies to complete that move, the business challenges of the past year have caused many organizations to either delay or postpone their plans. Regardless of where they start, one of the biggest decisions they will make in an SAP S/4HANA project is that of infrastructure. Will they deploy SAP S/4HANA on-premise and make new infrastructure investments? Or will they go with some form of cloud-based deployment—private, public, or a hybrid approach?
Attend the webinar to gain insights and top strategies:
- Discover the decisions organizations are making around infrastructure for SAP S/4HANA
- Understand what is critical to infrastructure planning
- Learn what infrastructure choices your peers are making
- Find out how they are planning for their deployment
- Gain your steps to success