The Webmaster is a strong technical, data and website leadership professional. The Webmaster is a type-A person that is self motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for high performance for the company. The role is either home office or Boston office based.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Leadership accountability for the overall website design, architecture, functionality and performance.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tool and content creation tools to enhance website platform user experience.
- Monitoring and managing all online traffic and conversions.
- Monitor and manage all website security and data protection.
- Management of SAPinsider Member database of 400,000 global members with behavioral and transactional data history from over 15 years.
- Manage opt-in registration lead capture forms,templates and reporting.
- Test the website across all browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Manage client provisioning of website display ads using Google Ad Manager.
- Build landing page templates, directory listing vendor showcase pages, expert contributor listings.
- Build membership enrollment, social sharing and ongoing loyalty into all page features, content messaging and user experience.
- Manage website search engine results and continuously tune search algorithm to assure improve search performance.
- Manage organic SEO to assure increasing traffic generation.
- Optimize page construction to assure continuous time on site improvements and increased user engagement.
- Evaluate web traffic analytics and provide weekly/monthly management reporting.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven experience as a webmaster or web developer.
- Strong experience with MySQL, SQL database management.
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and advanced website analysis tools.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager for display ad provisioning and results reporting.
- Experience with website data integration with marketing automation, analytics and CRM.
- Understanding of web server scalability, accessibility and user interfaces.
- Excellent written communication and copy writing skills.
- Exceptional project management skills with direct experience in managing multiple ongoing client delivery projects.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- BA or equivalent in computer science or related discipline.
The Webmaster enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 380,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.