Sales Manager – Premium Membership & Events
The Sales Manager is a hands-on individual sales executive which drives event group attendee registration sales and subscription Premium Membership sales to our global SAPinsider community. The Sales Manager is a type-A person that is self-motivated and driven for high performance with proven team development experience.
The Sales Manager has a dedicated territory of Global 10,000 named accounts to build deep relationships within. The Sales Manager will sell Premium Membership and Group Event attendance tickets into each account. The Sales Manager retains each account year over year to build a long-term annuity relationship within each account.
SAPinsider is a learn it all culture committed to training and development. We provide comprehensive training for candidates looking to start a career in sales.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Sales Manager’s manage a portfolio of 500 named account companies each with existing relationships with SAPinsider to develop and grow.
- Direct selling includes email marketing, prospect calling, client servicing, renewal positioning and inbound lead conversion.
- Sell Premium Membership and Group Event Attendee tickets with an average sale of $2,500 to $50,000 per sale.
- Sales Manager’s manage a $500,000 annual bookings quota.
- Convert website and e-commerce leads generated by a dedicated member marketing team.
- Utilize SAP/ERP technology knowledge along with event & research agenda focus to build strong relationships with influential advocates within named accounts.
- Maintain and nurture a past attendee and member prospect database within your named accounts.
- Assure continuous positive touch points to assure annual member renewals.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Passion for white glove selling.
- Commitment to achieving monthly sales quotas.
- Proven experience in selling membership, subscription, event attendance, and/or content services to global 5,000 companies.
- Passion for working with IT and Business professionals using enterprise software and technology solutions.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong experience working within a CRM environment with a preference to SFDC experience.
The Sales Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and a sales commission program. Annual OTE for the Sales Manager is greater than $100,000 with uncapped upside potential.
In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including:
- Healthcare coverage
- Dental care coverage
- Life insurance
- 3 weeks vacation plus 10 Company holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K plan with company match
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to SAPinsider at James Bedard email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that leads the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 500,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsider members are actively using SAP to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our Premium Membership of research, education, networking and events to support their investments in SAP based technologies and business processes.