Sales Leader – Premium Membership & Events
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 500,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
The Sales Leader will begin as an individual contributor sales role that drives event group attendee registration sales and subscription Premium Membership sales to our global SAPinsider community. The effective Sales Leader will have an opportunity to lead the team within 6 months of successful performance. Our training program will prepare you to be an effective and successful Sales Leader by building sales skills and learning about SAPinsider’s membership and event attendance offerings.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Direct selling includes email marketing, prospect calling, client servicing, renewal positioning and inbound lead conversion.
- Having the ability to speak with IT, Finance, and LOB’s leaders within the largest companies in the world.
- Experience with selling events to end users
- Experience with content and subscription based services
- Network within and across prospects and clients to find other relevant contacts who may have interest in event attendance and membership.
- Maintain and nurture a past attendee and member prospect database within your named accounts.
- Engage in post-event conversations to cull feedback from former attendees and gauge interest in possible future events as well as preselling the next year’s event attendance.
- Assure continuous positive touch points to assure annual member renewals.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years of experience with subscription-based sales
- Understands demo to close sales process
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Insatiable work ethic
- Business builder
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
The Sales Leader enjoys a competitive base salary and an uncapped sales commission program. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including:
- Healthcare coverage
- Dental care coverage
- Life insurance
- 3 weeks vacation plus 10 Company holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K plan with company match
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to David Southwick at SAPinsider email@example.com.