The Sales Executive is a proven quota driven leader. The Sales Executive reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. This Sales Executive is an individual contributor that leads all new logo selling, renewal sales and expansion selling across a dedicated named account territory of software, technology and systems integration companies.
The Sales Executive is a Type-A, can do individual. The Sales Executive executes an inside/out model that combines high activity-based selling with engaging interpersonal consultative skills. The SAPinsider sales model combines research lead consultation and technology advisory with keen awareness of the GTM challenges that face technology providers.
SAPinsider provides ongoing sales and research training to assure that every Sales Executive has the benefits of continuous skills development.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Engage the technology CMO’s team at named accounts including key executives within field marketing, event marketing, webinar marketing, product marketing, demand generation, content marketing and market research insights.
- Develop a named account territory of 75 SAP Partner technology vendors comprised of active client accounts, dormant client accounts and new logo prospects.
- Position integrated marketing packages with an average deal size of $15K to $250K.
- Manage an annual sales quota of $1.5 M in bookings.
- Drive the end to end selling to all prospects and clients positioning integrated marketing program packages built on event sponsorships, research report sponsorships, lead generation programs, advertising and digital marketing services.
- Participate in research briefings with top ERP/SW/HW/SI vendors to share industry knowledge, establish deep software and technology roadmap awareness and present the WIS value proposition.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- BA or equivalent with deep understanding of business and marketing principles.
- 3+ years of direct sales experience with a strong preference given for selling marketing services, media, events, advertising, digital marketing or research analyst services.
- Exceptional writing, presentation and speaking skills.
- Successful track record of high activity and personal drive.
- Strong experience working within a SFDC environment.
The Sales Executive enjoys a competitive base salary and uncapped commission compensation package. OTE is $150,000 per year. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation plus company paid holidays, spending accounts and 401K plan with 3% company match.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is the leading independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 350,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.