The Research Analyst is an aspiring content leader with a passion for how companies drive value adopting technology and business solutions. The Research Analyst will work with a team of senior technology experts to build relationships with SAPinsider members, SAP, technology companies and industry experts to grow the overall market.
Areas of research focus include:
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP ERP
- Financial Management
- Data & Analytics
- Automation and Intelligent Technology
- Cloud Migration
- SAP Tools & Integration
- Enterprise Security
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Technology Research
- Contribute to quarterly/annual technology briefings with all key software and solution providers.
- Conduct desk top research on all key software and solution providers.
- Member Research Publishing
- Work with a panel of SAPinsider members to steer the content agenda.
- Interview multiple SAPinsider members every day to learn the key business issues, what technology solutions they are adopting and their lessons learned.
- Write four (4) research reports per year on key research agenda topics.
- Write an EMEA and an Industry derivative report for each published research report.
- Publish research report briefing decks for use in research webinars.
- Write two technology vendor briefs each week.
- Write an article for the newsletter each week.
- Interview speakers at all SAPinsider events.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Exceptional writing skills in a business and technology context.
- Passion for enterprise software, technology, data and analytics.
- Understanding of SAP and SAP Partner solutions.
- Experience with survey data and analytics.
- Exceptional speaking and interviewing skills.
- BA or equivalent in journalism, communications, business or technology.
The Research Analyst enjoys a competitive base salary and an annual performance bonus that assures a compelling overall compensation package. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation plus company paid holidays, spending accounts, T-Pass, and 401K plan with company match.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume to SAPinsider to James Bedard, CEO at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.