The Largest Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is the largest global SAP professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. SAPinsiders use the SAP to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our insight and network to run their businesses and make technology investment decisions.
The Membership Marketing Manager is a proven marketing leader with strong technical skills, direct experience in building membership communities. The Marketing Manager is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts Members first and is driven for high performance.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing campaigns to drive growth in the overall size and engagement across the Member community.
- Achieve revenue goals for Premium Membership subscription services.
- Manage the marketing for Executive Forum members and sponsors.
- Manage the marketing for the SAPinsider e-Commerce services including training and membership enrollment.
- Develop retention strategies and campaigns to assure high annual renewal rates.
- Manage all Member website content to create a compelling value proposition for Membership enrollment.
- Manage the delivery of all targeted Member email campaigns including list targeting, HTML creation, campaign scheduling and results reporting.
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates for use in Member delivery.
- Manage the delivery of all Social Media campaigns for Member engagement.
- Ensure all member marketing campaigns follow industry best practices.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in Membership marketing campaigns.
- Proven results in demand generation for subscription services.
- Experience in e-Commerce sales and marketing campaigns.
- Referral marketing campaigns to drive viral enrollment.
- Email systems experience including list segmentation, A/B testing and scheduling.
- Experience with email systems, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation, social media tools and marketing analytics.
- Excellent written communication skills with strong experience in creating impactful marketing communications campaigns.
- BA or equivalent in marketing, media, communications, business or related discipline.
The Membership Marketing Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation and 401K plan.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.