Member Success Manager
The Member Success Manager is a hands-on member success leader who manages a named account territory of existing members who drives member engagement, networking and participation assuring high levels of member satisfaction. The Member Success Manager is a type-A person that is self-motivated and driven for high performance.
The Member Success team builds service, engagement, networking, and communication skills while mastering SAPinsider’s membership and event attendance offerings. The Member Success Manager has a dedicated territory of Global 10,000 named accounts to build deep relationships within. The Member Success Manager retains each account year of year to build a long-term relationship with each account.
SAPinsider is committed to a learn it all culture and provides ongoing training and development to aspiring member success professionals that would like to start their career at SAPinsider.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Personally manage a portfolio of existing named account member companies.
- Manage member engagement campaigns including email marketing, member check in calling, member servicing, event participation and member networking.
- Manage a dedicated portfolio of 1,000 named account member companies each with existing relationships with SAPinsider to develop and grow.
- Utilize SAP/ERP technology knowledge along with event & research agenda focus to build strong relationships with influential advocates within named accounts.
- Drive participation in key educational experiences including research surveys, webinars, networking experiences, member forums and events.
- Maintain and nurture past attendee and member prospect database within your named accounts.
- Assure continuous positive touch points to achieve annual member renewals.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Passion for member/client success as a career.
- Commitment to achieving monthly member engagement goals.
- Proven experience in servicing membership, subscription, events, software and/or content services to global 10,000 companies.
- Passion for working with IT and Business professionals using enterprise software and technology solutions.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong experience working within a CRM environment with a preference to SFDC experience.
The Member Success Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual bonus program. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including:
- Healthcare coverage
- Dental care coverage
- Life insurance
- 3 weeks vacation plus 10 Company holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K plan with company match
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to SAPinsider at James Bedard firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that leads the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 500,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsider members are actively using SAP to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our Premium Membership of research, education, networking and events to support their investments in SAP based technologies and business processes.