The Marketing Manager is a client delivery and digital marketing professional with strong technical skills and systems experience. The Marketing Manager is a type-A person that is self motivated, always puts clients first, has excellent digital marketing skills and is driven for high performance for the company. The role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and is either a home office or Boston office based role.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Working daily in a portfolio integrated digital marketing platforms including website, publishing, advertising, analytics and results reporting.
- Contribute to the development of the reporting and analytics innovation roadmap with integrated campaign delivery to client marketing systems.
- Work with content team and clients to schedule and deliver client display ads in SAPinsider newsletters and magazine.
- Work with clients to schedule content hosting on SAPinsideronline.com.
- Work with clients to build vendor showcase listings on SAPinsideronline.com
- Work with clients to flight targeted display ads on SAPinsideronline.com website in Google Ad Manager.
- Deliver advertising impression reporting and monitor ongoing advertising campaigns assuring ROI for every client.
- Manage content SEO on SAPinsideronline.com website.
- Travel to SAPinsider events and participate in the event experience working with the sponsoring vendors, attendees and overall event operations.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- BA or equivalent in marketing, business, computer science or related discipline.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms and marketing analytics.
- Experience in developing newsletter and magazine publishing templates.
- Experience in organic search engine optimization (SEO) tactics.
- Display advertising experience with Google Ad Manager (Doubleclick for Publishers).
- Software experience with website CMS, HTML, PHP, Adobe Creative Suite, marketing analytics.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
The Marketing Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 350,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.