The Marketing Manager is a client delivery and digital marketing professional with strong technical skills and direct lead generation experience. The Marketing Manager is a type-A person that is self motivated, always puts clients first, has excellent lead generation skills and is driven for high performance for the company. The role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and is either a home office or Boston office based role.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Thought leadership in lead generation marketing tactics and techniques.
- Strong experience with opt-in registration based lead campaigns.
- Manage the delivery of all targeted email campaigns including list targeting, HTML creation, campaign scheduling and results reporting.
- Manage the relationship with the SAPinsider email system vendor, Adestra and plot
- Deliver lead gen and email campaign results reporting and analytics innovation roadmap with integrated campaign delivery to client marketing systems.
- Manage the delivery of leads to clients and reporting analysis on a weekly basis.
- Leverage social media to engage all market prospects in support of lead generation fulfillment requirements.
- Travel to SAPinsider events and participate in the event experience working with the sponsoring vendors, attendees and overall event operations.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- BA or equivalent in marketing, business, computer science or related discipline.
- Significant experience in developing lead generation campaigns and lead analytics.
- Email systems experience preferably with Adestra with strong understanding of GDPR.
- Software experience with website CMS, opt-in registration form management, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite and marketing analytics.
- Exceptional project management skills with direct experience in managing multiple ongoing client delivery projects.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
The Marketing Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 380,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.