The Company: The Largest Global SAP Membership Community
SAPinsider is the largest global SAP professional community with over 450,000 technology and business members. SAPinsiders use the SAP to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our insight and network to run their businesses and make technology investment decisions.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
The Role: You are passionate about owning, engaging and growing clients
The Marketing Director is a proven marketing leader with strong technical skills and direct experience in building clients. The Marketing Director is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for measurable high performance in every marketing campaign. The role is an individual contributor that reports directly to the CEO of the company.
Specific Responsibilities include:
SAPinsider Client Marketing – Building the SAPinsider Brand across all Vendors
- Build a portfolio of storytelling campaigns that amplifies the value of SAPinsider ACE (Awareness – Consideration – Engagement) service portfolio focused on driving measurable ROI for the marketing organizations at the SAP universe of partners.
- Manage the Advertising and Service Marketing website pages and content to assure a compelling SAPinsider visitor experience and consistent brand promise.
- Build programs that amplify the value from SAPinsider marketing programs along with demonstrating the power of the SAPinsider member community in support of go to market campaigns.
Marketing Audience Marketing – Growing the SAPinsider Vendor Community
- Develop the strategy and daily tactics to grow the SAPinsider Marketing Executive list assuring that all relevant roles are active and engaged across all named prospects.
- Build and manage weekly marketing outreach campaigns that create market awareness and convert into increasing new client opportunities.
- Launch and manage the SAPinsider Marketing Insights monthly newsletter focused on communicating the impact of marketing campaigns across the SAPinsider community.
Lead Generation Campaigns – Driving Bookings and Renewals
- Support the attainment of new logo client acquisition growth targets by driving conversions and partnering with sales organization.
- Measure the lead generation performance and deal conversion across the sales organization.
- Develop retention strategies and campaigns to assure high annual renewal rates.
Event Sponsor Marketing & Audience Recruitment
- Develops targeted sponsorship campaigns focused on marketing executives at SAP and SAP Partner technology vendors.
- Develops and implements sponsor messaging campaign strategies for global events such as conferences, summits, roadshows, and webinars with the primary focus on driving higher event sales as well as conversion and customer engagement.
- Assures registration requirements are met for all events and webinars by leveraging client marketing channels.
- Assures that event and webinar sponsors are fully engaged in cooperative marketing campaigns.
- Plays an active role in every live and virtual event with the event team.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Deep understanding and empathy of the challenges facing B2B technology marketing organizations.
- Proven marketing leader with strong technical skills and experiences.
- Hands on ability to create and implement end to end lead generation and content marketing campaigns.
- Building and managing referral marketing campaigns to drive viral enrollment.
- Experience with social media marketing campaigns to drive engagement.
- Email systems experience including list segmentation, A/B testing, content creation, clear calls to action and systems administration.
- Experience with HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation, social media tools and marketing analytics.
- Excellent written communication skills with strong experience in creating impactful marketing communications campaigns.
- BA or equivalent in marketing, media, communications, business or related discipline.
The Marketing Director enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation and 401K plan.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume to SAPinsider at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.