About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
The Market Research Analyst is a hands-on market research analyst with a passion for telling the story of how SAPinsiders drive value adopting enterprise technology. The Market Research Analyst is a learn it all business and technology contributor with strong research and writing skills.
As a Market Research Analyst you will write research reports and develop briefing presentations across the entire B2B enterprise technology space. If you have the experience and passion for enterprise technology this is a unique opportunity.
- Thought Leadership & Research Publishing
- Work with an SAPinsider Market Director to conduct monthly research projects from survey question construction, data analysis to report writing and results presentation development.
- Publish monthly research reports (20 pages) on key research agenda topics leveraging the SAPinsider DART (Drivers, Actions, Requirements, Technology) research methodology and standard report format.
- Work with the SAPinsider Market Directors to publish a featured article in each quarterly edition of SAPinsider Magazine.
- Conduct quarterly/annual technology briefings with all key software and solution providers and publish SAPinsider Insight Briefs on each.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience with SAP ERP
- Passion for B2B enterprise technology and automation.
- Deep understanding of the challenges facing IT and business professionals as they deploy and operate enterprise technology solutions within their enterprises.
- Exceptional writing skills in a professional environment.
- Strong data survey and analysis skills.
- Commitment to hitting publishing timelines.
The Market Research Analyst enjoys a competitive base salary an annual performance bonus that assures a compelling overall compensation package. The role participates in all SAPinsider benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation plus company paid holidays, spending accounts and 401K plan with company match.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.