Manager, Event Programs
The Manager, Event Programs is a proven conference marketing leader with strong editorial and communication skills. The Manager is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts clients and speakers first and is driven for high performance for the company. SAPinsider provides hands-on continuous training and professional development.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Manages a rigorous research-based event programming methodology to create compelling event session and speaker agendas across the B2B Technology landscape.
- Research industry trends, identify market challenges and opportunities, conduct competitive event analysis and aggregate information to identify the story arc of each event program.
- Manage and own the development of all event programs from initial planning to final execution.
- Identifies, engages, and manages all speakers with strong communications and relationship with speakers before, during and after events.
- Build program frameworks, including writing compelling event session descriptions, identifying, and recruiting speakers, reviewing presentations and developing interactive content experiences for attendees.
- Accountable for meeting all event programming timelines and deliverables.
- Organizes, writes, and compiles all session abstracts and speaker biographies for an event landing page.
- Publishes all session decks and recorded sessions to the SAPinsideronline.com website.
- Manages all session elements leading up to the event, including speaker presentations and loading event app content.
- Ensures smooth execution of all event content and provides a high level of customer service throughout both live and virtual events.
- Perform post-event speaker follow-up, content analysis and reporting metrics.
- Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant content and programming experience with strong preference for experience in developing programming panels and content for educational conferences.
- Passion for telling stories through event experiences.
- Experience working in content production, content marketing and/or event management preferable in the technology industry.
- Exceptional program and project management skills with a strong preference to candidates that have experience with JIRA project management.
- B2B technology and software knowledge is a huge bonus.
- Adept at speaker acquisition, conference programming, and coordinating multiple sessions/tracks.
- Strong editorial and communications skills.
- HTML, CSS, Abobe Creative Suite, email systems experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in business, marketing, journalism or related discipline along with
What We Offer You:
As an Manager, Event Programs you will enjoy a competitive base salary with an annual bonus program. In addition, the role participates in all company employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, spending accounts, three weeks vacation and a 401K plan with company match.
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to Jamie Bedard at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that leads the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 500,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsider members are actively using SAP to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our Premium Membership of research, education, networking and events to support their investments in SAP based technologies and business processes.