The Inside Sales Representative is an inside sales role that drives attendee registration sales and research subscription membership sales for individual and group attendees to our global SAPinsider community. This is the ideal role for a person that desires a fast-paced opportunity and a career in high-tech sales. The Sales Representative is a type-A person that is self-motivated and driven for high performance. Upon successful completion of our comprehensive training program in both sales, email marketing and client success you will be assigned a dedicated territory of 100 current member companies to grow and renew.
Our training program will prepare you to be an effective and successful Inside Sales Representative by building sales skills and learning about SAPinsider’s membership and event attendance offerings. You will have direct exposure to management and be a part of the fastest growing part of our business. As a merit-based company, SAPinsider rewards strong performance and you will have the opportunity to rapidly advance your career.
If you are an intellectual athlete and competitive by nature this is the right step for you.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of 100 existing named accounts and additional qualified leads developed by marketing and grow the opportunity in each.
- Selling individual and group event attendance packages and research subscription membership services.
- Direct selling includes email marketing, prospect calling, client servicing, renewal positioning and inbound lead conversion.
- Follow SAPinsider’s service lead sales model to drive engagement and renewal within your named account client base.
- Network within and across prospects and clients to find other relevant contacts who may have interest in event attendance and membership.
- Maintain and nurture a past attendee and member prospect database within your named accounts.
- Engage in post-event conversations to cull feedback from former attendees and gauge interest in possible future events as well as preselling the next year’s event attendance.
- Assure continuous positive touch points to assure annual member renewals.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- College education or equivalent life experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Prior inside sales, client success and/or business development experience.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Successful track record of high activity and personal drive.
- Strong experience working within a CRM environment.
- Entry level candidates willing to learn are strongly considered.
The Inside Sales Representative enjoys a competitive base salary and an aggressive sales commission plan. Successful Inside Sales Representatives should expect on-target earnings to be $100,000 plus in your first year and grow from there. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is the leading independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 350,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.