The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for administering human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Coordinator carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: performance management, employee relations, recruitment and retention, on-boarding, payroll administration, benefits administration, employment law compliance, affirmative action and policy implementation. The HR Coordinator is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts clients and employees first and is driven for high performance for the company. The role reports directly to the Finance Controller and is full time.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Mange all day to day HR operations.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the company strategy, value proposition in the market and the role that SAPinsider plays in the global B2B community.
- Coordinate hiring process among various stakeholders including elements of: job postings, liaison with recruitment websites, interviewing, applicant tracking, salary and offer letter administration.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation and exist interviews including processing background checks, payroll, benefits and administration.
- Manage all aspects of employee files and records assuring that all information is accurate and compliant with legal regulations.
- Advise managers on hiring, disciplinary and termination procedures and support them with all other personnel matters.
- Manage the annual employee performance review program and conduct performance management training for all managers within the company.
- Create and distribute all internal communications regarding changes in benefits or policies, employee notices and compliance with applicable laws.
- Manage all information and guidance to employees with respect to policies, employee handbook, procedures, health plans, conduct, grievances and any other employee relations matters.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- BA or equivalent in business, human relations, operational management or related discipline.
- Thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of benefits administration, healthcare plans, HRIS, payroll systems
- Working knowledge of all HR laws and regulations.
- Proven experience working in an entrepreneurial professional environment.
- Proficient with office productivity systems including MS Office, .
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel internationally to attend our events
- SHRM certified Professions or Professional in Human Resources certification is strongly preferred.
The Human Resources Coordinator enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including:
- Healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
- 3 weeks vacation plus 10 Company holidays
- Commuter rail benefits
- Spending accounts
- 401K plan with company match
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 350,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.
Job Type: Full-time