The Email Marketing Director is an email marketing professional with strong technical/analytical skills, exceptional project management and client campaign leadership experience. The Email Marketing Director is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for high performance for the company.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Establish an internal Center of Excellence for email marketing campaigns that acts as a consultative resource to all Product Marketing and Management teams in the company.
- Achieve email marketing revenue goals by working with sales team to effectively communicate the value proposition of email marketing campaigns to clients.
- Manage the delivery schedule of all targeted client email campaigns including list targeting, HTML creation, campaign scheduling and results reporting.
- Manage all targeting, segmentation and persona development for list development, membership engagement and client delivery campaigns.
- Manage frequency guidelines for all email messaging campaigns assuring that the member list is not fatigued.
- Create and deliver re-engagement campaigns to awaken dormant members.
- Manage all opt-out and unsubscribes while remaining fully GDPR compliant.
- Establish a continuous improvement and technology innovation roadmap for all email campaign capabilities and services.
- Determine email marketing KPIs and provide weekly/monthly reporting for management.
- Build and maintain email templates with global reference content. Ensure that email copy and design meet template specs and will render well across inbox providers assuring the highest of IP reputation.
- Stay fully informed on email practice changes and advise the team and clients on emerging messaging best practices.
- Optimize email campaigns for deliverability, mobile rendering and best practice open rates.
- Manage direct email marketing campaigns for vendor prospects to drive leads for the sales organization.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Expert in email marketing including A/B testing, calls to action, design, message construction, deliverability and conversion.
- Deep technology and functionality skills in email systems.
- Keen understanding of email marketing best practices.
- Experience in B2B technology email marketing requirements.
- Strong understanding of GDPR compliance requirements.
- Excellent written communication, template creation and copywriting skills.
- Exceptional project management skills with direct experience in managing multiple ongoing client delivery projects.
The Email Marketing Director enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.