Director, SAPinsider Membership Marketing
As a key member of the Marketing, Membership and Technology team, the Director reports to the Chief Marketing & Technology Officer and assumes a strategic role in the overall management of the membership community and annual paid subscriptions to the SAPinsider Premium Membership services. The Director will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and all membership marketing, success, and renewal activities for the company.
The Director will assume direct operating leadership of the SAPinsider Membership. The SAPinsider community is 550,000 global members growing at over 30% annually. SAPinsider is the network curator for several LinkedIn SAP professional communities.
The Director will lead the strategy and management of the SAPinsider Premium Membership subscription services growth. The Director will lead the eCommerce enrollment marketing, drive leads for Premium Membership group sales and stimulate ongoing engagement to assure annual renewals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
SAPinsider Membership Growth
- Define the strategy including day to day management and marketing direction for SAPinsider Membership growth.
- Grow the 550,000 SAPinsider members aggressively consistent with budgeted enrollment goals while also increasing member engagement and participation.
- Create and launch a channel strategy including leveraging content publishers, event providers, associations, and technology vendor communities to drive new member participation and enrollment.
- Work with Chief Research & Content Officer to establish membership enrollment and engagement goals across all member cohorts, industries, and global regions.
- Manage the LinkedIn SAP Communities for engagement and enrollment into the SAPinsider member community.
- Manage a small team of SAPinsider Member marketing concierge ambassadors that create member networking experiences, creates social sharing, drives website traffic, converts to lead generation opportunities for sponsored research report and sponsored webinar participation.
- Manage the website, email and newsletter marketing campaigns that grow member awareness, enrollment, and engagement.
- Manage the SAPinsider Member Pavilion at the SAPinsider North America and SAPinsider EMEA annual events providing white glove experience for members.
SAPinsider Premium Membership Sales & Revenue
- Define the strategy, marketing campaigns and day to day tactics to drive eCommerce Premium Membership sales and leads for group sales.
- Achieve annual bookings, revenue, and renewal goals for paid Premium Membership Services by working with Chief Sales & Revenue Officer.
- Conduct weekly marketing campaigns to drive awareness and conversion for Premium Membership eCommerce sales and lead generation for Premium Member group sales.
- Support a dedicated team of Premium Membership group sales executives with marketing materials, membership education, demo website and service support.
- Manage the website pages for Premium Membership that amplify the value proposition of Premium Membership, shares testimonials, and delivers proof points.
- Launch a Premium Member Loyalty program that drives recognition for Premium Members and rewards them for increasing engagement and social networking.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 7+ years in progressively responsible marketing and membership leadership roles.
- Direct experience with building eCommerce membership, training, content and/or subscription sales and renewals.
- Experience with the SAP/ERP technology users & B2B Technology Partner network marketplace.
- Direct experience in a high growth entrepreneurial company culture.
- Experience in building memberships with the CIO’s teams in Global 2,000 companies.
- Experience in leading and building a robust ARR product portfolio.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
The Director enjoys a competitive base salary and an annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 525,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter SAPinsider CEO Jamie Bedard at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.