Director, Member Service
The Director is a hands-on member service and success executive who leads a small team of member service coordinators who drives SAPinsider member engagement, networking and participation assuring high levels of member satisfaction.
The Director is a type-A person that is self-motivated and driven for high performance with proven team development experience.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Build a team of member service coordinators committed to achieving member success goals of engagement, networking, and retention through white glove service.
- Direct management of a portfolio of existing named account member companies to lead from the front by example.
- Direct high touch, personalized, member engagement campaigns including email marketing, member check in calling, member servicing, event participation and member networking.
- Manage a team of member service coordinators who each manage a portfolio of 500 named account member companies.
- Drive event and webinar attendees through high touch awareness and outreach campaigns.
- Engage members to gain their participation in SAPinsider research projects on member usage and adoption of technologies.
- Build member networking through personalized connections between members.
- Connect members with technology companies that can support their needs.
- Connect members to SAPinsider Experts to assist in answering their questions.
- Assure continuous positive touch points to achieve annual member growth.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven member/client service team leadership experience.
- Proven experience in servicing membership, subscription, events, software and/or content services to global 2,000 companies.
- Passion for working with IT and Business professionals using enterprise software and technology solutions.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong experience working within a CRM environment with a preference to SFDC experience.
The Director enjoys a competitive base salary and annual bonus program. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including:
- Healthcare coverage
- Dental care coverage
- Life insurance
- 3 weeks vacation plus 10 Company holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K plan with company match
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to SAPinsider at James Bedard email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that leads the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 500,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsider members are actively using SAP to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our Premium Membership of research, education, networking, and events to support their investments in SAP based technologies and business processes.