About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
The Director is responsible for administering human resources policies, procedures and programs. The Director is an individual contributor that carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: performance management, employee relations, recruitment and retention, onboarding, payroll administration and benefits administration. The HR Director reports to the company CEO.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Mange day to day HR operations.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the company strategy, value proposition in the market and the role that SAPinsider plays in the global B2B community.
- Coordinate hiring process among various stakeholders including elements of: job postings, liaison with recruitment websites, interviewing, applicant tracking, salary and offer letter administration.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation and exist interviews including processing background checks, payroll, benefits and administration.
- Manage all aspects of employee files and records assuring that all information is accurate and compliant with legal regulations.
- Advise managers on hiring, disciplinary and termination procedures and support them with all other personnel matters.
- Manage the annual employee performance review program and conduct performance management training for all managers within the company.
- Create and distribute all internal communications regarding changes in benefits or policies, employee notices and compliance with applicable laws.
- Manage all information and guidance to employees with respect to policies, employee handbook, procedures, health plans, conduct, grievances and any other employee relations matters.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to work across an executive management team to drive action.
- Strong knowledge of benefits administration, healthcare plans, payroll systems.
- Knowledge of candidate sourcing and recruitment practices.
- Experience in building career development programs.
- Proficient with office productivity systems including MS Office, .
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
The Director enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including:
- Healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
- 3 weeks vacation plus 10 Company holidays
- Spending accounts
- 401K plan with company match
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to SAPinsider CEO Jamie Bedard at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.