Director, Expert Networks & Executive Member Forums
As a key member of the Research and Content team, the Director reports to the Chief Research & Content officer and assumes a strategic role in the overall management of the expert community and executive forum services. The Director will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all executive forum and expert network activities of the company.
The Director will assume direct operating leadership of the SAPinsider Technology Executive Forum (TEF). The TEF is a community model for C-Suite executives implementing and operating the SAP platform. TEF is a vibrant global community of 11,000 executives with 10 marquee sponsors in annual relationships. The TEF is a limited sponsorship opportunity built on 10 marquee B2B technology company sponsors including SAP.
The SAPinsider Expert Network is a 9,000 member global cohort of professionals that provide their content, expertise and speaking to SAPinsider’s overall content strategy. Achieving SAPinsider Expert status is highly coveted across the global SAPinsider membership. In this role you will build out long term loyalty and contributions across existing Experts and work with the Analyst team to develop new experts across the entire B2B technology footprint.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Technology Executive Forum
- Define the strategy including capital needs, product revenue profiles, revenue recognition, expense management, marketing direction and P&L management for the Technology Executive Forum and launching new Executive Forums.
- Hands on day-to-day management of a small 2 person team including: TEF Program Management and Expert Network Management.
- Grow the 11,000 TEF members with overall C-suite participants as well as increasing executive engagement, session attendance and participation.
- Work with sales and client success to assure overall program success for TEF Sponsors and annual sponsorship renewals,
- Work with Chief Research & Content Officer to build compelling quarterly Forum event session programs to drive awareness and participation.
- Direct an invitation only quarterly TEF webinar program leveraging SAPinsider Analysts and marquee outside speakers.
- Publish an annual Technology Executive Forum Magazine featuring Expert Network articles, paid sponsor articles, Executive interviews and Research Analyst thought leadership.
- Work with the Demand Generation marketing team to assure participation in TEF forum sessions and webinars.
SAPinsider Expert Network
- Define the strategy including capital needs, product revenue profiles, revenue recognition, expense management, marketing direction and P&L management for the SAPinsider Expert Network.
- Grow the SAPinsider Expert Network from 9,000 contributing experts for both overall expert numbers as well as expert engagement and contributions.
- Work with Website Traffic marketing to assure increasing visibility for Expert Network content, TEF Member success stories and Sponsor display ads and submitted content.
- Launch and manage a continuous, integrated marketing program focused on Expert Network growth and engagement ensuring increasing Experts across all taxonomy content coverage areas and increasing Expert contributions and speaking in each coverage area.
- Launch and manage an Expert Loyalty program that drives recognition for Experts.
- Work with Digital Services marketing to build a dedicated microsite for each Expert driving social sharing, lead generation and networking for Experts.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 7+ years in progressively responsible marketing and membership leadership roles.
- Experience with the SAP/ERP & B2B Technology Partner network marketplace.
- Direct experience in a high growth entrepreneurial company culture.
- Experience in working with the CMO’s team at leading B2B Technology companies.
- Experience in building memberships with the CIO’s teams in Global 2,000 companies.
- Experience in Expert lead crowd sourced content business models.
- Experience in leading and building a robust ARR product portfolio.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
The Director enjoys a competitive base salary and an annual performance bonus . In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 525,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter SAPinsider CEO Jamie Bedard at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.