About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP professional community with over 450,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
The Director, Conference Production is a proven conference marketing leader with strong editorial and communication skills. The Director is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts clients and speakers first and is driven for high performance for the company. SAPinsider provides hands-on continuous training and professional development.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Manages communications and relationship with speakers before, during and after events.
- Develops and builds “world class” conference agendas, working with our content team and speakers to develop session copy and abstracts based on top topics.
- Organizes, writes and compiles all session abstracts and speaker biographies for an event landing page.
- Publishes all session decks and recorded sessions to the SAPinsideronline.com website.
- Manages all session elements leading up to the event, including speaker presentations and loading event app content.
- Ensures smooth execution of all event content and provides a high level of customer service throughout both live and virtual events.
- Perform post-event speaker follow-up, content analysis and reporting metrics.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in business, marketing, journalism or related discipline along with
- Experience working in content production, content marketing and/or event management preferable in the technology industry.
- B2B technology and software knowledge is a huge bonus.
- Adept at speaker acquisition, conference programming, and coordinating multiple sessions/tracks.
- Strong editorial and communications skills.
- HTML, CSS, Abobe Creative Suite, email systems experience preferred.
What We Offer You:
As a Director you will enjoy a competitive base salary with an annual bonus program. In addition, the role participates in all company employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, spending accounts, three weeks vacation and a 401K plan with company match.
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to SAPinsider at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.