SAPinsider, is a leading provider of global events for IT and technology professionals using SAP platforms. We are growing and have an immediate need to hire an experienced Conference Producer who can help take our well-established events to the next level with creative and innovative strategic thinking.
This is a full life-cycle event production role, where you will work on conference agendas starting with topic research and vetting of potential speakers, through event marketing campaigns and on-site execution of a flawless conference.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Recruits and vets speakers to present best practices on selected topics. Manages communications and relationship with speakers before, during and after events.
- Develops and builds “world class” conference agendas, working with our internal research team and speakers to develop session copy based on top topics.
- Organizes, writes and compiles all content elements for an event landing page.
- Collaborates with event logistics team and sales team to incorporate vendor and event experience elements into the agenda.
- Partners with marketing to help support the marketing of sponsorship opportunities as well as to help promote the events.
- Manages all session elements leading up to the event, including speaker presentations and loading event app content.
- Ensures smooth execution of all event content and provides a high level of customer service on-site.
- Perform post-event content analysis and reporting metrics.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in business, marketing, journalism or related discipline along with
- 5+ years of experience working in content production, content marketing and/or event management preferable in the technology industry.
- SAP and/or ERP software knowledge is a huge bonus.
- Adept at speaker acquisition, conference programming, and coordinating multiple sessions/tracks.
- Strong research, writing and presentation skills.
- General knowledge of event management systems, mobile applications and technology tools required. Knowledge of Cvent is highly preferred.
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce a plus.
- 20% U.S. and international travel required.
Core Skills and Competencies:
- Passionate about market research and curating event agendas.
- Strong content marketing background.
- Excellent research, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic and attention to quality and detail.
- Self-motivation and deadline and goal oriented.
- Ability to successfully collaborate and engage with appropriate resources.
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities working on a lean team.
- Agile and adaptable with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer You:
As a Conference Producer you will enjoy a competitive base salary with an annual bonus program. In addition, the role participates in all company employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, MBTA spending account, three weeks vacation and a 401K plan with company match.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community:
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP professional community with over 370,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.