Client Success Manager, Events
The Client Success Manager, Events will engage with partners and sponsors in support and execution of their various on-site conference engagements. SAPinsider operates global events that range from 250 to 2,500 paid attendees with up to 100 sponsors for an event.
From contract analysis through world travel and on-site execution this roll serves as a liaison between sales, and the operations team, bridging communication between our external sponsors and partners and our internal operations team. The roll will also support the event services team in evaluation and execution of all event activities including but not limited to, speaker support, mobile app development, event signage, and general event project management.
SAPinsider is a learn it all culture and committed to training and development and will favor candidates looking to start a career in the events marketplace.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Engage with exhibitors and sponsors across all global events and summits
- Manage the successful execution of partner sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
- Analyze and enter contracts, providing follow up information where needed
- Build a relationship with and proactively lead the project management of this overall process with each partner
- Handle sponsor/exhibitor calls on any number of issues, escalating any difficult problems promptly
- Collect and disseminate conference-related materials required to execute contracted programs
- Diligently investigate customer problems, and respond with the most appropriate solutions
- Organize and Manage information binder for our on-site logistics team
- Create and maintain analytical reports from our databases
- Provide onsite logistical support at some of our conferences around the world
- Develop, manage, and support event mobile app
- Develop, manage, and execute on event signage strategy
- Collaborate with event services team on various global events as needed
- Review all collateral, websites and public facing promotions for proper sponsor and partner inclusion
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in client delivery with marketing executives as clients.
- Proven experience and/or degree in trade shows, events, hospitality and/or tourism.
- Strong understanding of email campaign messaging.
- Experience with event marketing and management platform software with preference given to EventAir or Cvent experience.
- Direct user experience with Email Software, Webinar Platforms, HubSpot, HTML, CSS, social media platforms, Google Ad Manager and marketing analytics.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ability to travel globally to support SAPinsider events.
- BA or equivalent in marketing, communications, business, hospitality or related.
The Client Success Manager, Events enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 500,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter SAPinsider at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.