The Client Success Executive is a client service and digital marketing delivery professional. The Client Success Executive supports a portfolio of clients that engage in our SAPinsider events, research sponsorships, webinars and digital publishing services. The Client Success Executive is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for high performance for the company. The role reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships that promotes retention and loyalty. You will be hands-on with the day-to-day interaction with the leading Technology providers in the world. Our client success managers routinely work with the CMO’s team at our client organizations.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Ownership of a portfolio of Key Account technology vendor clients in integrated marketing campaigns.
- Satisfy revenue goals by assuring that all client programs are delivered timely across the company.
- Deliver leads and monitor marketing campaign delivered ROI for every client.
- Lead kick off calls, check in calls and post-delivery satisfaction calls for every client.
- Travel to SAPinsider events and participate in the event experience working with the sponsoring vendors, attendees and overall event operations.
- Deliver digital marketing programs including targeted email campaigns, display advertising campaigns, lead generation sponsorship campaigns, content marketing campaigns and webinars.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- BA or equivalent in business, marketing or related discipline.
- Proven experience working in a digital marketing services environment.
- Exceptional client facing skills.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel internationally to attend our events
The Client Success Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 350,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.