About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 450,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
The Client Marketing Coordinator is a client service and digital marketing delivery professional. This client leader supports a portfolio of clients that engage in our SAPinsider events, research sponsorships, webinars and digital publishing services. The Client Marketing Coordinator is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for high performance for the company.
You will be hands-on with the day-to-day interaction with the leading B2B Technology companies in the world. Our client marketing coordinators work with the CMO’s team in lead generation, email marketing, content marketing, digital advertising and event marketing at each of our client organizations.
SAPinsider provides ongoing training and certification in building key marketing skills including email marketing, webinar marketing, digital advertising and content creation.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Work as an extension of our clients marketing team supporting their goals.
- Lead kick off calls, check in calls and post-delivery satisfaction calls for every client.
- Write email marketing campaigns to targeted audience to drive webinar registrations, report downloads and website content.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns for clients to drive awareness and registration leads.
- Work with the SAPinsider’s events team to assure a compelling experience for all sponsor clients including session presentations, event marketing, booth participation and access for all sponsor executives and prospects.
- Deliver leads, pull analytics reports and work with clients on understanding the marketing campaign ROI results for every client.
- Travel to SAPinsider events and summits and participate in the event experience working with the sponsoring vendors, attendees and overall event operations.
An ideal candidate will possess most of the below and a passion to learn and grow:
- Commitment to delivering value for clients. Our clients are treated like Orchids and we always strive to assure that they are exceptionally well supported. We always touch them with the highest of value to keep them beautiful.
- Passion for working with and for B2B technology marketing executives. You must be excited about where B2B technology marketing is heading in the future and want a career in leading that path forward.
- Experience with email marketing campaigns, webinar campaigns, social media marketing, content marketing and events.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel internationally to attend our global events and summits.
- BA or equivalent in business, marketing, communications or related discipline.
The Client Marketing Coordinator enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks vacation and 401K plan.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to SAPinsider our Head of HR, Amy Kenney, at email@example.com and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.