The BDR is a type-A person that is self motivated and driven for high performance while also being committed to growing client relationships. The role works directly with the Chief Sales Officer. SAPinsider is committed to continuous career development and on the job professional training. SAPinsider will actively consider entry level candidates.
- Develop a portfolio of existing G2,000 SAPinsider user companies and SAP Technology Partner accounts.
- Set up calls with Chief Sales Officer and participate in all aspects of the sales process within those accounts.
- Day to day prospecting within all named accounts to expand opportunity.
- Sell & renew SAPinsider Premium Membership, event sponsorship, research sponsorship, webinars, emails and advertising.
- Prospect development tactics include email marketing, calling, client servicing, renewal positioning and inbound lead conversion.
- Participate in all SAPinsider Events acting as a host to all attendees and sponsors.
- Engage in post-event conversations to cull feedback from former attendees and gauge interest in possible future events as well as preselling the next year’s event attendance.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Passion for inside sales and business development
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Successful track record of high activity and personal drive.
- Strong experience working within a CRM environment.
The BDR enjoys a competitive base salary and sales commission incentive program.
In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including:
- Healthcare coverage
- Life insurance
- 3 weeks vacation plus 10 Company holidays
- Commuter rail benefits
- Spending accounts
- 401K plan with company match
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 370,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to James Bedard, firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.