The Journalist is a hands-on writer with a passion for telling the story. The Journalist will build and manage relationships with SAPinsider members, technology companies and industry experts to publish daily insights across the SAP landscape.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Interview multiple SAPinsider members every day to learn the key business issues, what technology solutions they are adopting and their lessons learned.
- Establish a consistent style, voice and quality for all published content aligned with the SAPinsider brand quality tenets.
- Lead the content development for a specific area of enterprise technology.
- Manage the content on assigned area category pages for SAPinsideronline.com.
- Write daily articles on key trends, case studies and technology.
- Write case studies and research briefs on SAPinsider member success stories.
- Publish the weekly featured article in the SAPinsider Insights newsletter.
- Publish featured articles in each edition of the Quarterly SAPinsider Magazine.
- Manage the content agenda, speaker participation and content editorial for all SAPinsider Summits & Events.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- BA or equivalent in communications, journalism, English, business or financial management.
- Two (2) to seven (7) years of proven experience as a writer meeting publishing deadlines.
- Interest in B2B processes, technology and enterprise application software.
- Exceptional writing and interviewing skills.
- Successful track record of high activity and personal drive.
The Journalist enjoys a competitive base salary and an annual performance bonus that assures a compelling overall compensation package. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation plus company paid holidays, spending accounts, T-Pass, and 401K plan with company match.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter to SAPinsider to Tom McAuliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you. Our HR team will reach out to set up an introductory conversation and discuss the opportunity with you.