The Audience Development Manager is an audience data professional with strong technical skills, exceptional project management and client campaign leadership experience. The Audience Development Manager is a type-A person that is self-motivated, always puts members first and is driven for high performance for the company.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage the strategy and tactics to grow the SAPinsider Community from over 400,000 members to 600,000 plus members over the next 3 years.
- Manage the overall SAPinsider community database assuring high levels of engagement and activity across all registered members.
- Establish the Audience Center of Excellence for the Company.
- Assure that all information about SAPinsider members is current and hygienic by implementing audience maintenance best practice guidelines.
- Establish an audience data append strategy and establish data partnerships that deliver broader information on each member.
- Assure that all email marketing campaigns, website, event attendance messaging and lead generation programs achieve the required measurable outcomes.
- Manage all targeting, segmentation and persona development for list development, membership engagement and client delivery campaigns.
- Manage frequency guidelines for all email messaging campaigns assuring that the member list is not fatigued.
- Create and deliver re-engagement campaigns to awaken dormant members.
- Manage the overall social media strategy, templates and campaign execution for internal and external clients.
- Grow website traffic with use of keywords, improved meta descriptions, social media posts, and search engine optimization techniques.
- Manage all opt-out and unsubscribes.
- Assure GDPR compliance across all Audience interactions.
- Establish third party relationships that grow overall SAPinsider community size and composition.
- Establish a continuous improvement and technology innovation roadmap for all audience engagement and data analysis.
- Build and maintain automate audience journeys such as Welcome campaigns, Cross-sell, Viral sharing, Registration Abandon, Re-engagement campaigns.
- Establish an internal SAPinsider Audience Center of Excellence for growing and engaging the SAPinsider Community.
- Determine Audience growth and engagement KPIs and provide weekly/monthly reporting for management.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven experience in building Audience Development processes.
- Direct experience with MySQL databases.
- Deep skills in audience data, data analytics and search engine optimization.
- Experience in a B2B technology/media environment.
- Strong understanding of GDPR compliance requirements.
- Exceptional project management skills with direct experience in managing multiple ongoing client delivery projects.
- BA or equivalent in marketing, business, communications or related discipline.
The Audience Development Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 380,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.