About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 400,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
The Account Manager is a high energy sales executive who manages a dedicated territory of named accounts. The ideal candidate will have a high ceiling as an individual contributor sales executive with boundless energy and passion for clients.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Named Account Selling – Growing Bookings
- Achieve annual bookings quota with consistent monthly/quarterly goal attainment.
- Grow a named account territory of global SAP Partner technology companies built from existing clients, prior clients and new prospects.
- Build deep relationships with key Marketing executives in every named account including: CMO, Events, Advertising, Lead Generation, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Market Intelligence.
- Sell event sponsorships, research sponsorships, lead generation, magazine advertising, editorial, website advertising, webinars, email campaigns and membership services.
- Average contract transaction size range is from $10,000 to $150,000.
- Work with a dedicated Client Manager to assure high quality delivery with every client.
- Assure client renewal and upsell with routine ongoing client relationship management.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Direct sales experience in a marketing, events, publishing or technology environment.
- Hands on experience with marketing services including lead generation, email, webinars, advertising, social media and events.
- Proven experience with account development and prospecting.
- Commitment to a high activity selling approach leveraging calling and emailing skills.
- Experience with managing a named account territory in SFDC
- Excellent speaking and writing communication skills.
The Account Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and an aggressive commission plan that includes over plan accelerators and overall uncapped income potential. The role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.