The Account Manager is a client service and marketing savvy hunter. The Account Manager is an individual contributor that drives attendees for our events, summits, roadshows and webinars while building long-term membership relationships across a group of named accounts. The Account Manager is a type-A person that is self-motivated and driven for high performance.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships that promotes retention and loyalty. You will be hands-on with the day-to-day interaction with SAPinsider members and help foster a strong member for life relationship.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of 200 SAPinsider companies working directly with line of business and technology roles.
- Ownership of event attendee recruitment through a white glove concierge enrollment model.
- Satisfy sales enrollment goals by converting and renewing SAPinsider prospects into event attendees and annual members.
- Network with prospects and members to find other relevant contacts who may have interest in SAPinsider events and membership services.
- Conduct routine check in calls to understand the needs within the company and how SAPinsider events and membership services can add value to their business.
- Attend SAPinsider global events and work directly with your SAPinsider members to assure that they have an exceptional experience.
- Engage in post-event conversations to cull feedback from former attendees and gauge interest in possible future events.
- Provide analyst inquiry support for SAPinsider members as they look for answers from the SAPinsider research.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- BA or equivalent in education.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for service lead enrollment and selling.
- Exceptional speaking, writing and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Successful track record of high activity and personal drive.
- Strong experience working within a CRM environment.
The Account Representative enjoys a competitive base salary and performance-based incentive program. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks vacation, commuter rail benefits and 401K plan.
About SAPinsider: The Largest and Most Active, Global SAP Member Community
SAPinsider is an independent research and marketing services organization that owns the largest global SAP technology and line of business professional community with over 350,000 technology and business members. The SAPinsiders are either currently using or considering using the SAP solution platform to enable digital transformation and operational excellence within their respective businesses. SAPinsider members depend on our guidance for their investments in SAP based technologies.
SAPinsider works with SAP and it’s over 17,000 global solution and technology partners through its research and expert network to lead the market discussion across the SAPinsider community on what is working, which vendors can drive measurable value, new and emerging trends and how to successfully implement technology enabled process improvements.
Next Steps: Take the Lead on Your Future
Send your confidential resume and cover letter including salary history to SAPinsider at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role in your cover letter and why this is the right next step for you.